thyssenkrupp Laboratory Services
Our A2LA accredited laboratory services were founded on the premise of exceeding customer expectations by quickly delivering competent metallurgical analysis, using state-of-the-art equipment and communicating the results clearly, efficiently, and without bias.
Located in Detroit, Michigan, thyssenkrupp Laboratory Services works with customers who use, sell and process steel and non-ferrous metal (copper, brass and aluminum) alloys by providing highly accurate, reliable and prompt metal testing and analytical services. Our testing meets the highest-quality standards and can be tailored to meet individual requirements.
- Complete Tensile Testing - ASTM/JIS/EN (including n and r values) Stress/Strain curve data capture for export in sumulation programs
- Steel Chemical Analysis via OES
- Metallographic and Microscopic Analysis
- Materials Characterization and Analysis
- Paint Bake-Hardenable Evaluation
- Rockwell Hardness Testing
- Surface Roughness
- Coating Adhesion
- Coating Thickness, Coating Weight (zinc, aluminized, paint)
- Defect Analysis
- Forming Limit and Circle Grid Analysis
How can we help you?
Provide your details and get more information on our laboratory services.