thyssenkrupp’s Copper and Brass Sales division is a leading supplier to the auto industry. Not only do we supply aluminum, stainless steel, copper, brass and bronze, to an ever changing industry – but we offer a variety of processing capabilities, to remove steps from your supply chain.
Quality is top priority at Copper and Brass. Our facilities are ISO 9001 certified. All our products come with a mill test certification. Also, when we work our automotive customers, we are ready to collaborate with manufactures on their PPAP package. When that PSW (part submission warrant) is finalized, we ensure that our material’s chemistry is certified and reviewed.
We work with our customers to optimize existing alloys and even to develop new ones. Our materials are listed in IMDS (International Material Data System).
With increasing fuel efficiency standards, light weighting demands, higher levels of build-to-order parts, automakers and their tier suppliers, rely on Copper and Brass Sales to deliver consistent, on-time, quality materials, to North America and internationally.
- Stocking locations throughout the US
- Processing capabilities to remove steps from your supply chain
- Our own fleet of trucks to ensure quality products are delivered on-time
- ISO Certified facilities
- A mill test report delivered with every material
- Collaboration on the PPAP package
- Materials listed on the IMDS – International Material Data System