A unique, full-time employment experience designed for top-performers.
Are you interested in working in a dynamic business environment while developing your skills?
thyssenkrupp Materials NA (tkMNA) has a program for high-potential college graduates with a passion for sales who are motivated to become best in class. Our 14-month Talent Development Program offers an exclusive group of recent graduates a unique opportunity to enhance their business skills and industry knowledge in multiple business sectors of the company and become a part of thyssenkrupp’s future.
tkMNA offers you the chance to work in an environment that values teamwork and leadership, while giving you the opportunity to develop your future. As a part of our Talent Development Program, you’ll benefit from a unique blend of on-the-job training as well as professional development focusing specifically on sales skills.
- You’ll rotate through five functional rotations at various business units of tkMNA in the United States, expanding your knowledge of the products and services provided by our different divisions.
- You’ll learn business processes from experienced professionals in areas such as Sales, Marketing, Operations, Purchasing, International Sales and Shared Services.
- You’ll collaborate with our experts and managers on challenging sales projects and take on real-world responsibilities from your first day.
- You’ll receive coaching throughout each rotation and developmental feedback throughout the program.
- Participate in training on sales and customer service skills, negotiation skills and presentation skills.
- Receive functional training on technical issues, our products and competitors.
- Experience training targeted to your individual needs and personalized for your job goals.
- You will work with a personal mentor with sales expertise will support you during the full 14-month period to provide guidance, support and feedback.
- Gain exclusive opportunities to develop your business network with tkMNA leaders.
- Collaborate with your peers on a sales business case and present your recommendation to our Executive Leadership Team.
Qualifications for success
- Bachelor degree required with preference in Business Administration, Economics, Business Management or related areas with a strong sales focus.
- Work experience or internship in sales
- Passion for Sales and Entrepreneurial spirit
- Participants engage in a series of assignments at tkMNA and must be geographically mobile within the United States
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working with people of different cultures
- Thrive on tough challenges
- Effective time management and self-starter
- Goal oriented, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Our Talent Development Program prepares you to take on positions with increasing levels of challenge and responsibility in sales roles at tkMNA
Program Start Date
- The Talent Development Program starts in June each year
- As a full-time Sales Talent Development professional, you are eligible to elect the full-range of the tkMNA benefits package. Learn more about our benefits.