(1) Includes listed elements for which no specific limit is shown.
(2) A .0008 weight percent maximum beryllium is applicablee to any alloy to be used ass weldiing electrode or welding rod.
(3)The sum of those “others” metallic elements 0.010 percent or more each, expressed to the second decimal before determining the sum.
(4) The aluminum content for unalloyed aluminum not made by a refining process is the difference between 100.00 percent and the sum of all other metallic elements present in amounts of 0.010 percent or more each, expressed to the second decimal before determining the sum.
(5) Beryllium 0.0008 maximum for welding electrode and welding rod only.
(6) Also contains 0.20 to 0.6 percent each of lead and bismuth
(7) Gallium 0.03 percent maximum; vanadium 0.05 percent maximum.
(8) Bus conductor.
(9) Boron 0.06 percent maximum.
(10) Also contains 0.40 to 0.7 percent each of lead and bismuth.
(11) Also contains 0.10 to 0.16 percent of zirconium.
(12) Also contains 0.08 to 0.115 percent of zirconium.