Elevator Parts & Accessories
Elevators use a variety of plastic materials and accessories. thyssenkrupp Engineered Palstics provides a number of these items including:
- Twin Wall Polycarbonate
- EZ Sleeves
- Space Guards
- Camie Spray Lubricants
Elevator Plastic Products
Twin Wall polycarbonate is a lightweight material that is easy to fabricate into shapes of all kinds. Its clarity makes it ideal for use in lighting. Although popular for elevators, twin wall polycarbonate also finds a home in green houses and other applications.
EZ Sleeves for elevator jack protection are available through onlineplastics in custom fabricated sizes to fit your specifications. Using EZ sleeves can mean reduced maintenance. These flexible sleeves are lightweight and easier to manage than traditional PVC pipe. Additionally EZ Sleeves are chemically resistant. They will not peel or delaminate due to thermal fluctuations. The fact that EZ sleeves are self-contained continuous liners means no leaks or oil or other contaminants. With no gluing needed there are no harsh fumes from adhesives or solvents.
- Easy Installation
- One-Piece design slides on
- No gluing, wrapping or coating
The tkEP Elevator Space Guard is designed to be used with the following brands of elevators and/or lifts:
- thyssenkrupp Access
- National Wheel-O-Vator
- Access Industries home elevator
If your home elevator is from another manufacturer, please contact us at (636)-698-6295 to discuss your Elevator Space Guard options.
Please note a swing door baffle such as the tkEP Elevator Space Guard is designed to cover the gap that can occur between the swing door and the elevator cab when the swing door is closed. However, use of it does not guarantee compliance with the elevator code, more commonly known as the 3” x 5” Rule. We recommend that a professional elevator technician perform installation.
Camie spray lubricants are widely used in many industries and applications. They are available in a variety of weights. Special lubricants are available for electrical applications where fire hazards are present and FDA compliant. Camie lubricants are noted for their excellent spray pattern and quality. Let us assist you in finding the right Camie lubricant for your particular application.
thyssenkrupp Engineered Plastics carries a variety of plastic light louvers including egg crate styles and more. Grid style light diffuser manufactured from favorable fire and building code rated, translucent white, PVC material.
- Closed-cell design is excellent in applications where you wish to conceal internal hardware, electrical components, or any unfinished areas from view. Ideal louver for elevators!
- CLASS 1 Material, approved for use by strict building code Authorities and has an "EXCELLENT" rating in Fire Hazard Tests.
- Multi-celled panels whose design results in a strong, light-weight panel, free from sagging.
- High efficiency, light weight, safe
- Louvers are ideal for luminous ceiling applications, especially where code requires the use of non-flame spread products.