Flexible Tubing - Fluid Transfer Solutions
For Peristaltic Pumps and Cell Culture
- Outlasts silicone tubing in peristaltic pumps by up to 30 times
- Can be autoclaved repeatedly
- Heat weldable for sterile access in closed systems
- Documented biocompatibility to the ISO 10993 Standard
- Meets USP Class VI, FDA and NSF criteria
PharMed® BPT is less permeable to gases and vapors than silicone tubing. It is ideal for cell culture, fermentation, synthesis, separation, purification and process monitoring and control. Independent tests show that PharMed® BPT is safe for use in sensitive cell culture applications.
PharMed® BPT Tubing has very good general chemical resistance and excellent acid, alkali and oxidation resistance. Opaque to visible and UV light, it helps protect sensitive fluids. Continuous service temperature range is -60°F (-51°C) to 275°F (135°C).